It’s hard to believe that I haven’t written anything since August. It’s not that nothing has been going on, I’ve just been busy. My readership is low and I was wondering if I should even continue this blog. I do like to go back and read some of the older entries so I decided that I would continue for now. My plan is to have this blog printed into books that I can give to the kids as a keepsake. I know that a few other bloggy friends have done this.
Ok, so here is a quick catch-up from the past few months:
- In November I was made permanent at my job
- I’ve gained 10 lbs from our amazing cafeteria
- Francis made the Pee-wee AA hockey team
- Hs team is terrible and have only won 2 games
- I didn’t pass out when I saw Francis’ report card
- Francis went to his first high school dance
- Naomi performed her first skating solo
- Naomi had her 7th birthday party at an art studio
- She has lost 3 teeth (bottom) so far
- For Halloween Naomi was a Monster high doll (Cleo de Nile) and Francis was a banana
- We renovated the 2 upstairs bathrooms and replaced the upstairs hall carpet (finally)
- I learned that I can fit a hockey goalie bag in my Fiat
- Stephan turned 42 (he’s getting old) :o)
- He continues to play hockey several times a week but spent a few weeks on the injured list for a cracked rib
Well, that’s all I can think of for now. I will do a holiday review and post some pictures soon so stay tuned!
Happy New Year everyone!