Thursday, February 28, 2013

A snowy morning

IMG_5514

It’s the last day of February and in true Canadian fashion we got quite a dump of snow yesterday.  I am so ready for spring to arrive but couldn’t help admiring the scenery this morning at the bus stop.

IMG_5515 

I took this picture of our street this morning and I swear that my camera was not set to black and white. As much as I think this is a pretty view, I look forward to seeing the green grass, the colorful flowers, the trees in their foliage and kids on bikes and skateboards in the street.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

So pretty and yet...c'mon spring!! I couldn't help but think this morning as I also looked at our sea of white, how different it will look a month from now! yay!!

dawn said...

For those of us that don't get snow and who just might be thinking that is the prettiest sight ever, could you take another photo in a couple of months to compare it with.

That is a crazy amount of snow and it looks really cold.