Monday, October 29, 2012

Naomi’s Halloween themed bday party

I am still recovering from all the fun.  Seriously, it was a blast but I will never again host 28 kids for a party again.  It was the longest 2 1/2 hours of my life. 

The good news is that all the kiddos had a blast.  I can’t believe that I didn’t take very many pictures! I didn’t get the food table, loot bags, etc … and I put so much time and effort into getting everything perfect.  Oh well.  *sigh*

We rented out our local chalet which is a small community building in the park around the corner from where we live.  It is pretty much a big empty room which includes a kitchen and bathroom.  When the kids arrived, there was a craft station and a tattoo station.  Francis was our tattoo artist.  Then we played a bunch of games, played in the park outside, decorated cupcakes, drank some monster punch and played some more games.  There was lots of music and dancing and even a smoke machine.  We invented some funny games such as “duck, duck, witch”, eyeball relay, mummy wrap and hot pumpkin. 

006

Kids dancing around and playing with balloons

008

Dolling out the Zombie Vibe drinks

029

031

craft table

004

032

Tattoo station

005 

Mummy Wrap game

046

Cupcake decorating station

073

086

072

094

110 

117

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

What an awesome party!!! So fun! Loved all the dancing!

Susan said...

Yeah, we threw Alexia a Halloween BD party once as well ON Halloween day and it nearly killed me!! Alexia stil thinks it was the best party ever and wishes to do it again. But I am recovered yet...

Lisa Noonan said...

Looks so fun! What great games and "stations"! and that old Chalet is looking great! I still remember going thier for my Girl Guide meetings back in the day! :)

Амариллис said...

WOW, Julie! You are the Super Mom!
You should start your business organizing BD parties!Everything looks awesome!

Marina