Sunday, October 21, 2012

Naomi’s 6th birthday

I can hardly believe that my baby is 6 years old!  Yesterday I was feeling sad thinking that it was Naomi’s last day as a 5-year old.  Funny how we get all nostalgic.  I just know that in a couple of years I will forget what Naomi was like as a 5-year old.  I am so happy that I can go back to this blog and see all the amazing stuff she did and learned this year like school, skating lessons, Sparks, learning to ride a bike, tying shoe laces, etc …!  I just know that 6 will bring a lot of new adventures too – she is already learning to read and write, she will probably loose her first tooth soon, she will do her first skating competition soon, and on and on and on.  I am looking forward to seeing what this year will bring and all the milestones she will achieve.

Naomi’s birthday stared out bright and early – she was up at 6am and very excited to open presents.  we had decorated the dining room the night before so it was a nice surprise for her in the morning. 

002

004

Very excited about the Monster High dolls …

006

014

015

Daddy made homemade waffles for breakfast … yum!

016

Then we were off to swimming lessons, errands and homework (yup, I made her do homework on her bday).  Later we had family over for pizza and cake and more presents …

001

002

008

012

021

022

024

Happy 6th birthday Naomi!  We love you so much!  xxx

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Naomi! What a fun day celebrating with your family!

Bobby said...

Namoi you're growing up way too fast! Where is that little baby with little or no hair (like my little princess years ago)?

Happy Birthday!

Briana's Mom said...

Awww, looks like she had a wonderful birthday! Such a pretty and happy 6 year old!!!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Naomi! 5 years old, to me, is the best time! Alexia turns 6 on Saturday so I know what it's like to lose a baby :(

dawn said...

DO you put sparkles on her birthday cake or are they fancy candles? Great fun either way better than ordinary candles. I can't believe she is 6 either. I swear it was just yesterday I followed your blog and you were waiting waiting waiting.