Friday, June 29, 2012

Niagara Falls

Ok, so I am back posting here, trying to squeeze in a post and some pictures of Niagara Falls, Ontario.

291

311

313

316

321 

The maid of the mist …

322

326

329

I always forget how tacky Niagara Falls is – it is part of the charm thought.  So much to see …

343

344 

This was called “Crystal Caves” and was just a maze of mirrors – Francis loved it but it kind of freaked Naomi out a bit. 

346

355

Whoa, what is up with this house?

362

364

365

Mmmm … treats …. watch out for King Kong!

367

368

We decided to drive back through the US this time which allowed us to avoid the TO traffic.

369

This is the beautiful rainbow we saw on the drive home.  We could actually see the entire arc from one end to the other … no sight of the pot-o-gold though …

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love Niagara Falls with all its natural beauty and tackiness ;)

Bobby said...

I love Niagara Falls. My mom grew up just a few miles away. We used to come back a few times a year.

Not to give away my age, but as a kid (very young) I was so disappointed one year when we visited the falls only to find it diverted (dry) off the America Falls. Turns out it very special occurrence – should have taken a bunch of pictures. Can’t wait to take Lily – even the “tacky” parts!