Friday, April 27, 2012

Kindergarten field trip

078

Last week I volunteered to help with the kindergarten field trip to the botanical gardens to see the butterfly exhibit.

First we checked out les papillions de nuit (moths).

081

The kids were asked to gather information on what they eat (les oranges, les kiwis et les bananes …)

084

Such a little poser …

086

Then it was on to les papillions (butterflies)

These are called Blue Morpho, they look like moths from the outside

092

but inside, they are an iridescent blue

093

095

098

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that exhibit!

Susan

Michelle said...

what a cool place! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog the other day. I feel lucky to have such wonderful support from my online friends. I don't know where I would be without them(and you!) Thank you!