Friday, January 27, 2012

It’s a dog’s life

I thought this was too adorable not to share.  It’s funny, I have been a cat person my entire life but this little dog has stolen my heart.  She follows me like a shadow and she is my little walking buddy.  Well, actually this little 20 lb (half schnauzer half yorkie) pulls me down the street so I'm not sure who’s walking who.  Like most dogs, her 2 favourite words are “cookie” and “walk”.  In the video you will see that she does the typical schnauzer “talk” which always cracks me up.  Hope the video makes you laugh!

Don’t mind all the tools on the floor there … heh … we are doing some minor renovations and there seems to be tools everywhere!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Oh we are so close to getting another dog and now you've pushed us that much closer. Thanks!

Briana's Mom said...

Awww, she is sooo adorable! She reminds me of my dog growing up. I had a part schnauzer/part lab named Samantha. She had that kind of energy all the time!

4D said...

SO funny! Moka is adorable.

Keep smilin!