Sunday, January 29, 2012

Francis’ 11th birthday

IMG_1930

IMG_1935

IMG_1934

IMG_1936

I am so behind on my blog!  I was uploading some pictures and realized that I hadn’t written anything about Francis’ birthday.  Suddenly I have more time on my hands but I get less accomplished.  By the magic of publishing dates I will add this post to Francis’ actual birthday date (but it’s really the end of February)!

Francis and 5 of his friends went to an indoor baseball facility to hit some balls and get some fun practice in.  I made these cute cupcakes for the party but they never got served so we enjoyed them later at home.  On his actual birthday we had a small family party – I didn’t get very many pictures (I always seem to get caught up in the fun of the moment and forget to take pictures)!

Hard to believe that I am a mom to an 11 year old … we are almost into the teen years – yikes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BD Francis!