Sunday, August 28, 2011

circus

On Friday night after the daycare party I surprised Naomi with tickets to the Shriners circus that was set up in the parking lot of our local mall.  It was the first time that I had seen the circus in a temporary instalment.

028

I gave her the choice of an elephant ride or make up – of course the make up was her choice …

031

033

Trying to eat cotton candy without messing up her “lipstick”

040

042

025

Elephant rides! Note to self … when you go to the circus, bring more than $20 …

039

049

050

051

This guy was amazing … gave me a bit of a heart attack but really cool …

053

2 comments:

4D said...

What fun! I was thinking of bringing Miss D to the circus. Looks like fun.

Keep smilin!

Susan said...

Love going to the Shiner's Circus! We've been going for the last eight years just like I did when I was a kid. And we never miss the elephant ride. The kids love it!