Monday, August 22, 2011

13 years!

023 024

  022

 018 020

017

021

A couple of pictures from our anniversary dinner.  The restaurant was in a very old house – we had a good laugh at how low the door handle was.  The food was surprisingly modern though – I guess you could call it Italian fusion.  In the photo, that is my appetiser, salmon tartar.  It was delicious.  It’s hard to believe that we have been married for 13 years already.  I guess what they say is true, time flies when you’re having fun.  ♥

J&S wedding 003

Here’s a picture from our wedding.  since it was in 1998 I do not have a digital album (I should make one though).  My scanner is also not working so this is a picture of a picture.  Anyways, you get the idea. 

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary!