Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas holidays 2010

I can't believe it's the third of January already! Time really does fly when you're having fun. I have been off since December 23rd and have really enjoyed every moment. Tomorrow it is back to work and back to reality though the kids still have another week off. I thought I'd take a moment and update this poor neglected blog. So here goes ...

Christmas eve ...

the kids were a bit hyper and excited ...



Leaving out cookies for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph

Checking up on Santa whereabouts using NORAD

Christmas morning ...

Yay, books!

Naomi was very happy with her army of ZhuZhu pets ...

Francis excited about his new St-Louis Blues jersey and signed Halak card

Steph built a skating rink on our patio

The kids and the dog enjoyed

even when it got dark out

practice makes perfect

More skating (this time at the park down the street)

Naomi learning to skate

Naomi and I went to see the Nutcracker Suite

Place des Arts is such a beautiful place

we really liked the Christmas decor

We were in the first row right in front of the orchestra pit


A chat with Naomi at the intermission

Other fun stuff we did included bowling, tobogganing, visiting with friends and family, saw Disney Live with friends, went to 2 movies (Tangled and Yogi Bear), rented movies, played video games (Wii Donkey Cong, Epic Mickey, Pacman party ...), played board games, had friends over, read books and relaxed.

Naomi excited that she actually knocked some pins down

I hope everyone had a very happy holiday!

6 comments:

3D said...

What a great holiday time!!! Love all the smiles.

Keep smilin!

Kim said...

Love the photos..
Thanks for stopping by my blog..
Looks like you had a great holiday vacation..
Hugz..

Bobby said...

I’m on the fence about the snow. The “Living in the south and never really seeing that much snow” side of me thinks its fun. The “Mother born and raised in Buffalo + spent almost every Christmas and Thanksgiving there as a child” side of me hates the stuff! But I can’t deny it looks so FUN. It also looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Briana's Mom said...

I can't believe how grown up the kids are getting! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

I haven't taken Bri to the Nutcracker suite yet - I think I'll put that on my to do list for next Christmas. Love that you had a special girls' day out. :D

Susan said...

Wow! You guys were busy. Hope you a had great holidays.

Our family said...

SUCH fun times!!!!! LOVE all the pics! Where is the time going?!