Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vacation pictures


Waiting for the plane at the airport



I didn't fly in an airplane until I was 21 but my kids are already old pros







Yay! The ocean!



a coco taxi in the rain (back from the flea market)

muah!







Our maid was the best!

catamaran trip (snorkeling, lobster, dolphins and more!)

say cheese Nemo!

smooch

Naomi is not sure about this though for the rest of the trip she talked about the dolphins



catamaran net



captain Francis



ahhhhh....























Mmmmm .... coconut

7 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
Looks like the best vacation.
Have a great week.
Hugz..

Anonymous said...

good job! nice pics!

Susan said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

Our family said...

WOW! What a wonderful looking holiday!!!!!!! Stunning pics! Beautiful family!!!!!

Wanda said...

What a GREAT vacation. I love all the pictures of your adventure. You all look so happy and healthy.

(Back to school now, right?)

3D said...

Looks like an awesome vacay!!!

Keep smilin!

Tisha said...

Julie,

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by our blog and introducing yourself. I am always SO glad to find other families who have adopted from Russia and China. Your children are adorable! You have a most beautiful family.
I love to travel and I am so jealous of your Cuba trip! We Americans can't go as you know which makes it all the more tempting and intriguing. It looks like you had a wonderful trip. I'll look forward to following your blog.
Best,
Tisha