Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 years as a family


Happy Gottcha day to my big kid. It's hard to believe that 8 years have already gone by! I'll never forget the first day we met, you were bundled up in about 6 layers of clothes and when we peeled them all off we saw how thin and pale you were. It didn't take you long to catch up and you have been growing stronger and stronger ever since. You have a heart of pure gold and you are the best big brother any little sister could ask for.

Every day I am thankful for you but today especially because I am reminded of that special day 8 years ago, in a small room on the other side of the world - where we became a family.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 8 years..
Handsome boy..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Wanda said...

Happy 8 years as a family. I can't get over how mature you sweet boy looks now. Wow.....time is flying. Bet it doesn't feel like 8 years.

(Almost joined you for lunch on Tues with Doris. Next time.)
xoxo

Kayce said...

Happy 8! Enjoy reliving all the memories of that time.

Briana's Mom said...

Happy 8 years!!!!

Our family said...

I bet that the 8 years has flown by!!!!! Happy 8 years!!!

3D said...

8 years and such wonderful memories I am sure. He is amazing!!

Keep smilin!