Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My little helper

Yeesh, it's Wednesday and I'm just getting around to posting about our weekend!


The princess and I made our first batch of Christmas cookies on Saturday. She was thrilled to get to wear her "cooker" again. Lol.

A generous helping of sprinkles ... lots of tasting ...

This is the "kids" tree upstairs just outside her bedroom door - she was such a good helper but I have noticed that several of the candy canes are already missing. Hmmmm...

More signs of Xmas upstairs ...

I always add a greenery garland here but this year I was feeling sparkly - the hubs is not loving it - he thinks it's tacky! Well, next year when he decorates the house for Christmas he can choose what he wants (as if). :o)
Update on the hammies - they have fur and look like hamsters now! They are ridiculously cute!

4 comments:

Bobby said...

So cute. I wonder where those candy canes went???

3D said...

Loving the smiles!!!

Keep smilin!

RoLo said...

mmmm cookies look yummy

Briana's Mom said...

She is ridiculously cute. :D

Those cookies look delish! I am making cookies with Bri next week hopefully. I can't wait!