Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gotcha Day #2!!

Today is Naomi and Zoe's 2nd Gotcha Day!

Here are some pictures from the Chinese restaurant we enjoyed tonight.

Bestest buddies ...
These Guizhou girls have big appetites! Yummy noodles!
I love it when they hold hands ...
Elisa made chocolate dipped fortune cookies and added some #2 candles. The kids enjoyed the attention and getting to blow out their candles!
In the side bar there is a picture of Naomi wearing a Chinese dress - that was taken last year on gotcha day! My she has changed and grown!
And here we are on Gotcha day. Wow, it feels like yesterday and at the same time it feels like a million years ago.

9 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

LOVE IT... soooo beautiful..
Happy 2 years..

Bobby said...

Happy Family Day! Naomi has a beautiful smile. Our Family Day is next month, and like you said – it feels like a lifetime ago.

Our family said...

Congratulations! 2 years!!!!! I love all of the pictures and it is absolutely heartwarming to think that these two little ladies ( and their mommy's too!) have such special friends in one another. They are so fortunate.

Happy 2nd Gotcha day!!!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Happy 2 years!
I knew you would have better pictures than me...ughh I hate my camera!

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Gotcha Day to two beautiful girls!!!!

3D said...

Happy Happy Day! The day those 2 angels met their families is a day I will remember. Happy Anniversary!

Keep smilin!

Two Kayaks said...

Congratulations!! I still can't believe it's been two years!

Yoli said...

Happy Anniversay, time just flies when they are home.

Jennifer said...

Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!