Monday, June 29, 2009

June is almost over???

Wow, where did June go? The summer is going too fast!! Anyways, here a quick picture post to keep you up to speed with us.
Today Naomi had her first dentist visit. She did really well and they made it fun for her. The first visit sets the tone for the rest. It seems I have misplaced her medicare card so today's visit was a ridiculous $157 and all they did was count her teeth and give her a free toothbrush. What a crock. Luckily I can reclaim it but still. Anyhow - moving on.

This shot reminds me why I love my big clunky inconveniently-sized camera. Love it.

Kiddos enjoying la piscine. So glad we went for it even though it was a total pain in the a$$ to repair after the winter got hold of it. Francis is a real fish, you just can't get him out of the pool. Naomi loves the water but she is more cautious and doesn't really enjoy having water in her face yet. I need to find one of those new style life jackets.

Here is Francis meeting Georges Laraque of the Montreal Canadians. Francis won a contest by being part of the Habs fan club and got to skate with him on a special "ice" they set up outside the Bell Center on Saturday. They also got to attend the draft picks.

Little Miss Personality ...

I have been doing really well sticking to my new exercise regime. It's been a month and I have lost a few pounds and inches. We've been doing a lot of bike rides lately - fun for the whole family! Icky picture of me but proof that I'm up off the couch ... :o)

The rest of the team ...

9 comments:

3D said...

All good stuff going on! You are inspiring me to get my sh*t going and get moving.

Keep smilin!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Great stuff...
Looks like things are going well.
Great job on the keeping moving..
Have a great month..
Hugs..
Love the cute little swimsuit..

M and M said...

Glad you are out and enjoying the summer. That shot of Frances in the pool is VERY cool!!

Julie said...

Funny thing about that swimsuit - Steph bought it for our trip to Hawaii a year and a half ago. It's a size 18 months and she had finally grown into the bottoms! The rest of her clothes are size 3-4 now! In a one piece I am buying size 3x - but they make those bikini bottoms so big!

Doris - this one is going to Daphne! I mean it is purple with polka dots - so purplishous! :o)

Our family said...

I always love seeing your photos! Happy times indeed! Enjoy!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the pool pics and especially the picture of Naomi at the dentist brushing doggy/dinosaur things teeth!

Susie and Gordie said...

Great photo of Francis... good for you! And also for your activeness.

Pug Mama said...

the kids are getting so big! Good for you for keeping up with the exercise - you look great!

Kris said...

LOVE the photos, looks like you guys are enjoying the summer!! good for you keeping up with any kind of exercise- i have SLACKED big in that dept- so depressing, i miss my running days!