Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bad Blogger!


Ok, so I’ve been somewhat MIA for the past 2 weeks. So here’s an update.

I joined a health/fitness online group at Sparkpeople.com. It’s highly addictive! You can create a blog page and monitor nutrition and workouts and end up meeting a whole bunch of great people who encourage you along the way. I’m going to be 40 in a couple months and it recently hit me that when Naomi is 13 I’ll be 50! I want to get in shape and take care of my health. So this is where I have spent the most computer-time lately!

We’re also getting closer to the end of the school year and the planning of the summer (time off, camp, etc). Also, the hubby got laid off and re-hired at the same company in a weeks time … weird I know. He start his new position on July 1. Less traveling for him (yay) but more chauffeuring the kids around for me (boo). Anyways we will make it work. We are thankful to both be employed in this economy!

The pool is up and the sun is finally warming us Canadians so my bad blogging days are here to stay for the summer I think. I want to send out a big congrats to Sugar and Spice and a little Rice for their recent referral and I continue to wait for happy news for 3D’s, Catherine’s Chatter and at last, Milana's commin home.

Happy Summer Everyone!
Naomi enjoying the big pool
Strange kid ... I guess the little pool is not small enough. lol.
Kids enjoying ice cream at the fair on the weekend.
Photo at the top is Naomi modeling the knot dress my mom made for her. Adorable eh?

11 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

LOVE the photos..
looks like the kids have been having fun...
Have fun this summer...
And bring on the babies..

3D said...

You are so hot but if you want to feel better in your own skin...go for it!!

Stinkin' cute!!

SO happy things worked out. Miss you and when I back in town, gotta get together!

Keep smilin!

Wanda said...

Wow, good for you. And you're so right - we owe these kids healthy parents. (I've been on my own kick since Christmas - lost a fair chunk of weight, feel more in shape and better than I have for a long time.)

Naomi is so adorable - I just love her smile/grin/expression of glee.

Enjoy your summer. (And yeah, it's soon, soon, soon for us - probably next week for referral....at last!)

:)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you are already enjoying summer!! Naomi looks so cute in her new know dress.....your Mom did a great job!!

And yes.....bring on those babies!!

Lisa

Our family said...

So great to read the update. As always, the pics are so cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Briana's Mom said...

Looks like you are having a great summer too! Lots of pool time and ice cream! :) Enjoy the warm weather you are having!

The kids are too cute!

barkfoot said...

It's not the quantity of blogs that make a good blogger, but the quality, so therefore you're still scoring top points.
Only 40?... It's just a number! Once a hot babe, always a hot babe... if you spend time getting in shape, you're just going to make the rest of us look bad LOL
Sounds like hubby had a stressful week.
Love Naomis' dress...clever Mom.

Kayce said...

Looks like you guys are already enjoying summer! Naomi's dress it too cute, as are the smiles!! Yes, bring on those babies!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

So glad you got your pool up and running again...yeah for summer (except for the fact that today was rainy) hopefully just a small blip in the bigger summer picture!

simply t said...

Just catching up with you...I can't believe how big your princess has gotten! Just beautiful!

Special K said...

Love that dress! It's gorgeous.

Have a great summer.