Monday, April 20, 2009

It's begining to look like spring!


don't know what these are called, but they're teeny - about 4" high

I love the blue vein in these - I think it's a type of hyacinth - also tiny 3"

this is a bud on my lilac tree

mini Irises - about 3" tall

The begining of a fragrant fave

Forgot to say that these were taken with my Canon Rebel XTi with the 35 mm lens (no filter).

If you click on the image you can see all the detail as the pictures are huge. Love this camera but I still want to get a mommy purse cam!!

8 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Beautiful!

3D said...

Gah...is that your garden??? SO nice. I have nothing. You are inspiring me to plant, plant, plant!

Keep smilin!

Bobby said...

Great pictures. We’ve had “spring” down here in Louisiana for some time now. The weather has been great, but I know it only a short time until good old summer shows up. Temps in the upper 90s and humidity in the 90s as well. Makes me almost, almost miss Vietnam!

PIPO said...

Purdy!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I would say, SPRING has arrived.....Beautiful!

Lisa

Julie said...

Let me just say to my lucky southern neighbours that it still goes down to freezing at night and not much above that in the day! So, Canadian spring if you will ... lol!

Wanda said...

Hey Julie - your flowers are lovely. You live on the south shore, right? What a difference that makes. We're in Laval and we've got nothing up yet.

You asked about Dahlia's minority group. I have no idea but I think she must be. Certainly mixed. Thanks for your sweet comment.

barkfoot said...

Spring is one of the best seasons. I love that optimistic feeling of a summer to come...