Tuesday, February 03, 2009

pictures

I was putting Naomi to bed tonight and finally thought to bring the camera to take this picture. This is one of Naomi's favorite books and we read it almost every night. There are not many words, but you can stick you face in the hole in the book for each picture. Here she is showing off her octopus face!!


Here she is giggling ... as usual

Here is a picture of Naomi and Zoe from the weekend. We went to a CNY lunch on Sunday with our adoption group. I didn't think to snap too many pictures but I did get a few of these little friends hugging.
On Saturday Francis had his birthday party. 12 8-year old boys. I must be insane. It went over pretty well actually, thank goodness it was not at home! 2 hours of laser-tag, pizza and cake. He had such a blast!

In other news, I am in new blogger hell. I upgraded to new blogger and somehow killed my old template and picture. I have spent so much time trying to upload a header I am at the end of my rope. I think I will look into some professional help!!!

12 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so cute!! I love that book!!

Oh no....if you need some blogger help, check out the gal who did my blog. Her link is at the bottom of my sidebar. I actually had the pleasure of meeting her this weekend....she is a real sweetheart and knows her stuff!!

Good luck:)

Lisa

OziMum said...

So cute!

Like your new blog/title! Glad you put (Made in CHina) after it... I wouldn't have a clue, otherwise!!!

M and M said...

BEST OCTOPUS EVER!!

What do you mean upgraded??

I am with OziMum and glad you put Made in China in brackets or I wouldn't know who you were either in my Bloglines!

3D said...

She has such a great smile!

I will get you copies of the pics....may have to put them on CD.

Keep smilin!

Steffie B. said...

How darling.....I have not been by in so long......look how much she has grown....OMW!!!!!

What a great book.....Daniel would love it.....as far as the blog.....you can always contact the blog fairy....or my other travel mate Becky.... ;)

Our family... said...

Happy belated birthday to Francis!!!! Sounds like a blast-brave Mom!!!!!

Those are ADORABLE pictures!!!!!!! What a cutie!

Take care,
Jen

Jennifer said...

Love that picture of Naomi with her book. Too cute!!!

Jen

Elisa ( FC Monsters) said...

Cute pictures.
Zoe and Naomi hugging is really cute!

barkfoot said...

I bet you play with the 'Octopus' book too once Naomi has fallen asleep!

Bridget said...

What a cutie!!! We have that same book and I laugh every time Lucy puts her face in the pages. You have a lovely family! Thanks for stopping by - I will be back to check in!

Jill said...

We have that same book! Lucy just LOVES it!

Kayce said...

That octopus is sooooo cute!