Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 more sleeps!!

Someone is REALLY looking forward to leaving for D!sney World. Can you guess who? Don't let the picture fool you. It's me!!! Lol!!
Steph picked up this adorable Minnie mouse at the D!sney store in Charlotte SC last week (we don't have a DS here). Anyways, she is so attached to it and she constantly totes it around with her. I even had to tuck MM in to bed tonight!!

Speaking of Naomi, here is a quick update (she's 29 months):
~ Naomi is finally out of diapers and Pull-ups! We're on week 4 of underpants and she has only had 1 accident! Yippee!!
~ I measured her yesterday (I wanted to see what rides she would be allowed on ... hee hee) and she's 36" tall.
~ Naomi still sings ALL THE TIME! Current favourite is Pettit Papa Noel (yup, a Christmas song)
~ She loves to sneak into her brother's room and destroy his Leg0 creations
~ She loves snakes
~ Her current favorite toys are; dolls, doll stroller, purse, princess high heels, princess crown, her brother's large machine gun, play-doh, puzzles and books.
~She is such a comedian. She's always making me laugh!
~ She loves to eat! My daycare provider jokes that she should charge me extra for food!
~ She can entertain herself for hours
~ She speaks in sentences and sometimes amazes me with what she says. She also speaks French as her daycare is mostly French.
~ She can count to ten in English and French and can count items as in how many candies, how many blocks, etc...
~ She knows if I skip a page or skip words to her favorite books!!
~ She's starting to enjoy movies now and can actually pay attention from start to end. Oh, and she hogs the popcorn!!!

Well, that's it for now. I'm off to do some packing!

14 comments:

OziMum said...

Love the new layout!

Naomi is looking so old!!! (in a nice "baby grown up" way.... not old lady way!!!)

Have a fantastic time in DisneyWorld! We will get there.... ONE DAY!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You are going to have such a great trip....she really looks excited!!

Love the new blog look....it is beautiful!

Lisa

3D said...

You forgot...Amazingly adorable!

LOVE the new look!!!
Can you get me a magnet please!?!

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new header with Francis and Naomi in it!!

Enjoy your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Briana's Mom said...

I love the new look of the blog - it is awesome!

You are going to have so much fun at Disney! We plan on going later this year. I will need to get your opinion on all the "must do's"!

Ava's family said...

LOVE your new blog!! Have fun at Disney! I'm so jealous!!!!

sewgoodsewfar said...

I'M EXCITED TOO!!!

I finished NayNay's 2 outfits. Minnie Mouse and Ariel but can't post the pictures here.

Bobby said...

Naomi looks like I would,if I was going to Disney World. Can't wait till we can start planning that trip! Love the new look.

Catherine said...

SOOO excited for you!! I know you'll have a great trip! Looking forward to hearing about it and seeing pics once you get home. The kids are such fun ages for a Disney trip....heck ANY age is a great age for Disney!!

GREAT new layout!

Susie and Gordie said...

Have a fabulous trip! Nothing better than Disney!

Our family said...

I ADORE the new look!!!!!!!!!!!! It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you! I wish I were going along too!!!! :)))

Enjoy!!!!

Debz said...

She is growing up so fast!

Love the new look!

Look out Disneyworld!!!!

Natalie said...

We went to Disney in December and the girls loved it and still talk about it! Hope you have fun.

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful trip!!! I was just on Disney.com today pricing our trip for Sept.

Love the update on Naomi! What a big girl!

Jen