Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 8th birthday Francis!!


Believe it or not this is the best photo of the evening (I was bringing in the cake so not my fault!) I will search for some better pictures tomorrow, just wanted to get a quick post out on his actual birthday before I head to bed.
I can hardly believe he is 8, where does the time go? 8 is such a funny age, somewhere between being a little kid and a big kid! It's an auspicious number for the Chinese so maybe it will be a lucky year for him!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Francis!!

3D said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

Happy Birthday Francis!!!!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday to Francis!!!!!

Our family... said...

Happy belated birthday Francis!!! May it be a very lucky year indeed!!!!

OziMum said...

Happy 8th Birthday Francis!

Great cake (I think?!!) :)

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Francis!

Susie and Gordie said...

Happy birthday Francis!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated mto Francis...i am a bit out of touch when i am away...hope all his wishes come true!

Amy, Eric and Brandon
xoxo