I just did (most of) this workout. Most of ... because while Jillian was doing crunches I was lying in a pool of my own sweat. I am dead. My legs are like Jello ... this workout is not for sissies. Silly me, I thought I was somewhat in shape - Ha! Jillian is insane. I mean really, how bad can a 20 minute workout be? I totally believe her claim that you can loose 20 lbs in 30 days ... I promise not to eat anything if I never have to suffer through that torture again!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
By 10:30 pm we had packed up and were heading home. Thankfully I had brought a ton of garbage bags so we just threw all the pillows, sleeping bags, air mattresses, clothes, etc… into them to deal with at home.
On Sunday we had the lovely job of washing everything. The washing machine was going nonstop all day. We had to put the tent up in the yard to air it out …
It took the entire day but we got everything clean and packed away for the next time we decide to embark on a little family fun …
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Wow, it's been a busy summer. I just have had no time to blog! So here's a quick update ~ bullet style.
- This has been the worst summer (weather-wise) – rain every freekin day. I don’t remember the last time we had a full sunny day. I haven’t even been in the pool for the past 2 weeks.
- Work has been insanely busy which is strange as I usually look forward to the summer as time to catch up!
- I read a good book – This Charming Man by Marian Keyes. 600+ pages in 7 days. I just love the way she writes … her Irish terms crack me up.
- I found Naomi 5 pairs of sandals for next year at $3 each! She’s currently wearing a size 6 shoe and I’m estimating an 8 or 9 by next summer. Does that sound right? I know, she's a bigfoot!
- Naomi's 12 month report is done!
- I've been enjoying the Olympics ... common Canada!
- 2 and a half weeks until Francis goes back to school (where did the summer go?)
- Naomi heads back to daycare next week
- We're going camping this weekend - weather report says sun so we are taking advantage
- I hate packing for a camping trip ...
- August 22nd will be my 10th wedding anniversary. Holy crap. How did THAT happen? :)
For some reason my camera does not want me to download recent pictures. Sigh. Pictures to come!