Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Miss me?

I have been enjoying my summer so much I haven't had a chance to post. I guess it's time for a summer update.

Our Canada day party was a great success even though it was on a Tuesday. We had lovely weather and most of our friends were able to join us.

We attended a birthday party - Happy 3rd birthday miss Aislinn!!!

Last week we went for a picnic on Mount Royal (Montreal's namesake). There is a lake (Beaver lake) and a park, a look-out over the city and lots of green space. The kids had a blast - they especially loved feeding the ducks and fish in the lake.


Last week I was on vacation with Naomi as Francis was at hockey camp and Stephan was on a business trip. It reminded me of being home on mat leave. Naomi and I had fun in the pool, went shopping and visited every pet store. We also met up with Elisa, Zoe and Thomas for some fun at the park. It was a splashy good time for the kids! Happy 5th Birthday Thomas!

The weekend was busy as Francis participated in his first baseball tournament. It started on Friday night, lasted all of Saturday and was rained out on Sunday. His team (the Cubs) won all 3 games. The final playoff is tomorrow night - go cubs!!!

I am back at work this week as Stephan is home with the kids. I am looking forward to being off next week again - I am planning some fun activities such as a day at the beach and a trip to the zoo!

5 comments:

3D said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Keep smilin!

kris said...

Seems you guys are having all the fun :O) Great pics!

Bobby said...

Naomi is getting so big. You guys look like you're having a great summer. Wish we had the cool temps down here :(

Susie & Gordie said...

Lucky you... being off so much this summer! Have fun!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sounds like you have been busy enjoying the days of summer!

Great pictures!

Lisa