Sunday, June 15, 2008

A week without WIFI

Wow, a week without Internet is hard! Turns out our modem up and died so we were without any wireless connection (gasp).

So here’s my past week in a nutshell:

Been swimming several times in the new pool. The temperature is hovering at 80 even though we haven’t installed the heater yet. Turns out that the solar blanket really IS an energy saver. Naomi and Francis are LOVING the pool – I’m so happy we got it.

Met up with Doris and Elisa for drinks/dinner on Tuesday to celebrate her birthday. The lychee (sp?) martinis were awesome!!

Plans for our annual Canada day party are underway. I’ve been “playing” with a dessert idea – eating my mistakes. Hee hee

The plan for dropping 10 lbs before said C-day party has not been going very well due to dessert issue (see above)

Naomi is loving her new daycare. She is so happy to go there in the morning – she barely says bye to me.

Francis is a week from finishing school. Wow, can’t believe he’s going to be in grade 2 soon! Where does the time go?

I found this great website – http://www.mabel.ca/ that makes all kinds of labels for kids stuff!

I haven't made the blog round yet so if I usually comment on your blog I'll be back soon!

Well that's it for now, I'm off to jump in the pool!! :o)

p.s. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

7 comments:

3D said...

Good stuff!!! Looking forward to trying your experiments and taking a dip in the pool.

Keep smilin!

Briana's Mom said...

I literally go through withdrawl symptoms when I have no internet!

Love all the pics!

Happy Father's Day!

Susie & Gordie said...

We have been sipping lychee martinis here for the last couple months usually between 5PM and 7PM... daily :)

Susie & Gordie said...

BTW, did you receive my e-mail about your bento boxes?

Made in China said...

nope!
I actually received my bento boxes from Japan - they are TINY! It's almost laughable. They are about an inch and a half wide by 3 inches long. Insane!

mommy24treasures said...

great week:) oh my a week with no modem!eek!

Cora said...

Love the label link. The organizing spree I am currently on could use some labels, perfect timing!