Sunday, May 25, 2008

This 'n that

The pool is finally installed!! We had "issues" with the installers so I am just so happy to see it done. Stephan is working on a deck now so it looks like the yard will be in construction for another couple of weeks. I am so looking forward to having fun in the pool with the kids this summer!

This is my favorite time of the evening ... kiddos are sleeping!!
She was sleeping with her doggie over her face (like usual), that's why it's so red. lol!

Naomi had her 18 month check-up today (tho technically she's 19 months + 4 days). She is now 33 inches tall putting her in the 75th percentile for height! She's not one of those tiny Chinese babies after all!
And here's Francis fast asleep .... ahhhhhh

Friday I received some more bento goodies by mail! One is animal shapers for rice and the other is little flower shaped bowls with matching picks. Can't wait to play with these!! :o)

10 comments:

Kelly & Sindy said...

Julie,

Can you please send me the link
for these items!! I love them!!
My Allie eats steamed rice alot
and would for her to be able to
feed herself!!! I have followed
your blog for so long, just want
to say hello and get the link
for Bento!!!

Take Care,

Sindy

Janet said...

We have those exact same sheets for one of our son's bed! And your pool looks SOOOO nice!

Briana's Mom said...

Look at those sleeping angels. So cute!

3D said...

Looking forward to the fun pool parties!!

They are so cute...I love the sleepy pics. She is growing up so quickly!

You are going to have to give me a lesson in Bento.

Keep smilin!

Kristin said...

Aw, sweet photos!

I need to get EvaJun a couple of those bento sets... they are so cool!

PIPO said...

Wooho - I see some fun up ahead with that pool.

Ashley Winters said...

Neat gifts! I've never seen anything like that before.

OziMum said...

Great pool! We'd love a pool... but we'll have to move to get one, and hubs won't move!!!

Nothing sweeter than sleeping babies!

LaLa said...

I need your bento link too please...love all of it.

Nothing better than sweet sleeping babies : )

Susie & Gordie said...

OK... this bento business has got me very interested. Where do you buy your stuff? I found www.ichibankanusa.com online but was wondering where else I can go.