Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen ...

Announcing the new "CANADIAN BIKINI"! Fits over fleece jammies for comfort and warmth!


Hee hee. The truth is I have been shopping for a cute swimsuit for Naomi for our trip next month. I ordered this one from Ebay - it says 18m but it is huge on her. Even with a swim diaper, the bottoms fall right off! Stephan bought her a cute 2 piece when he was in SC last month but it's also way too big on the bottoms! I guess I'm going to have to start looking for a 1 piece! Poor kid has no bum! :O)

10 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

That is hilarious! I think you are starting a new fashion trend! LOL!

i-Con said...

Stylin'! I love the look :0)

Doris & Dan said...

That is too funny!!!!!!!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Very practical look. Hey, does she now have pierced ears?

Dawn

Dolores and Shawn said...

That is too funny! With the weather we're having, it's an appropriate suit.

krj said...

Now that's what I call bringin' sexy back! Sorry she's got no back to hold 'em up, so cute!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Very cute. I like the little bathing suits Target carries. You can buy each piece seperately so if you need 12 month bottoms but an 18 month top.. No problemo! :-)

Made in China said...

Sounds good, but unfortunately we do not have Target here!

Two Kayaks said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! Love it!

OziMum said...

Oh, I wish I had Naomi's problem!!!

Do you have "swim nappies" there (sorry, I think you call them diapers?!) Maybe put one of them on, then the bottoms over the top?!