Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY and more

On Sunday we attended a Chinese New Year lunch with members of our adoption group. We had a great time catching up with friends and enjoying the delicious food. I didn't take very many pictures and since Naomi was sitting in front of the window, most of the pictures are not clear but here are a few cute ones:

Naomi enjoying her fortune cookie

Eat long noodles for a long life

Naomi and the lovely miss Zoe catch up


Yesterday Naomi was being a Velcro baby so I dug out the carrier so that I could carry her AND cook dinner. Later in the evening I put it on her so she could carry her baby and push the stroller. She really loved it!

This was taken this morning. This is her morning routine. As soon as Francis catches the bus she runs to her Elmo chair to enjoy warm milk and the Teletubbies!

8 comments:

Chad and Sandy said...

Just saying hello! Thanks so much for your kind words on Sydney's blog....your kids are just precious.

Sandy

Briana's Mom said...

She is as sweet as can be!

3D said...

Sweetness! Her little crocs kill me...too cute!

Keep smilin!

Susie & Gordie said...

Too cute!

Janet said...

I love that...."velcro baby". Tee hee.

Two Kayaks said...

So cute!!!

i-Con said...

I just love all the photos. Naomi is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Dido on loving the crocs. The morning routine shot looks like she's a weekend warrior chugging a beer and watching the Superbowl (or should I say the Greycup).

Dawn