Tuesday, February 26, 2008

5 days to go ...

Wow, I can hardly believe we are leaving for H*A*W*A*I*I in 5 days!
I've been busy packing. And shopping. It seems that for me there is a lot of shopping involved before heading off on a trip. I'm also in the process of making little goody bags for the plane trip (I saw this on Jon and Kate plus 8). I have crayons, activity books, interesting facts about Hawaii (printed from Internet) Playdoh, snacks and candy... etc.

Here are a few funny videos of the kids from the past few days. I know it takes time to load but the skiing one is by far the funniest!

Video #1 - Naomi trying out her squeaky shoes (click twice on the arrow to start)











Video #2 - Naomi gettin' down with the Tweenies (BBC Kids)










Video #3 - Francis' last ski lesson (where the little sister steals the spotlight) Francis is all in navy and the boy at the end in his friend Liam







I'll leave you with a a couple of pictures of little miss fashion ...



14 comments:

Catherine said...

Wahoo! Hawii? What a great trip! Have fun!!!

I'll watch the videos when I get home as youtube is blocked here. I'm sure they're great!

Ava's family said...

Do you have any room for me in your suitcase??!! =) Loved the dancing video!!

cougchick said...

the squeaky shoes are too cute.

Man, do I want to go to Hawaii. I am so tired of the cold.

Have a great trip!!!!!

Janet said...

Me=jealous. I need Hawaii!!!!!

Mark & Michelle said...

I am disappointed - the vidoes won't play for me...

ENJOY Hawaii!!

3D said...

OMG that is hilarious! Getting down with her diapered self!

Keep smilin!

Briana's Mom said...

Hawaii?!! I am so jealous!

Those videos of Naomi are so hilarious! She is a fun, fun girl!

Catherine said...

Cute videos! Francis is a great little skiier!

nikki said...

Well, it's Thursday now so you leave in THREE DAYS! Lucky lucky!

Those videos were great - I was giggling right along with the squeaky shoes and the dancin'! She's got some great moves!

jenbusymom said...

OMG, those are hilarious! Our little Maddie had the exact same squeakers, they are too funny! Have a great trip!

Elisa, Jarrod, Thomas & Zoe said...

The squeeky shoes video is funny, she is so cute.
Have a great vacation..I am green with envy!

Amy said...

I'm sure you're having a great time in Hawaii! We went there for our honeymoon...on the Big Island. We loved it! Have a blast :)

Steffie B. said...

those videos were too cute...and she is one stylin' chickie! ;)

Alyson & Ford said...

She is so CUTE in her squeaky shoes! Catching up on all your news.

Alyson LID 01/27/06