Yesterday Francis had a ped day so we spent most of the day at the mall. The highlight of the day (for the kiddos) was seeing Santa. I wondered how Naomi would react to "The Big Guy". She actually walked right to him when he held out his arms to her, but when he sat her on his lap it was just more than she could stand. This is why she is on Francis' lap. Overall I don't think she was afraid of him, she just didn't want to sit on his lap. After the picture, Santa gave the kids sticker books from the Ratatouille movie. For 3 hours, Naomi had a death grip on her book. She was so happy with that book - I think she somehow realized it came from someone quite special.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
I think this is a cry for help. Poor kitty never gets any attention anymore. I think he's trying to say "I'm the baby, pay attention to me!". Of course Naomi was not happy - not one bit and whined until the cat got out of HER chair.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Today is my husband's birthday! Happy birthday honey!! I tried to get a picture of him but no luck!
Monday, November 19, 2007
I'm falling behind on updating this blog!! 'Tis the busy season! Shopping, decorating, etc... :o)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Naomi is walking!!! :o)
Yesterday at my mom's she took her first unaided steps of her own free will - of course I missed the whole thing because I was in the bathroom!
Today we went to an indoor playground with friends Elisa, Thomas and Zoe. Naomi walked all over the place!! She kinda walks like a drunk zombie, but it's a start! I tried to get some pictures of Naomi and Zoe together - wasn't easy as they are both busybums!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Not sure who started the bullet posts but I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
· I’ve been busy calling / visiting daycares. It is really hard to get daycare here as it is subsidized ($7/day) So you have to go thought this process of getting your name on a million lists.
· Naomi is still sick but getting better. I am getting really fed up of the nose wiping!!!
· A HUGE congratulations to Abby’s mom on her referral!! Whoohoo!!
· Naomi is has taken her first steps!
· Naomi loves to climb the stairs – if I forget to put up the gate she is upstairs in a flash!
· Naomi laughs a lot. She kinda sounds like a squeaky toy sometimes – her laugh is hilarious.
· Francis has taught Naomi that farts are very funny.
· Francis also taught her that bad table manners are very funny.
· Every time Naomi takes a sip from her sippy cup she says “Ahhhhhhhh…”
· I dropped my camera and broke the battery door – sigh. Now I have to tape it to keep the batteries from falling out. I’m procrastinating taking it in for repair because I’ll be cameraless for 3 weeks!
· I was at the mall today and heard Christmas music. It made me smile. :o)
· 4 months ‘ till Hawaii! :o)
· 5 months ‘till back to work. :o(
· I can’t get Elmo’s la la la la song outta my head.
· Naomi says “hi” when I get her up from her nap – so cute!!
BUSTED - caught hogging the remote!!!
Friday, November 02, 2007
I have been trying to post some Halloween pictures for a few days now but I have been having problems with uploading pictures with Blogger! I was finally able to get them up this morning so here goes!
Our little princess ...