Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Tree Challenge

I thought it would be fun to participate in Catherine's Christmas Tree Challenge! So, here it is, our tree for 2007. It is a real tree, picked out by Francis last Friday night - the coldest day of the year. :o) The ornaments are all bears, and non-breakable. The kids are allowed to play with the bears - I didn't want a "no touching" tree. We try and buy new ornaments when we are away on holiday and we have picked up some really cute bears over the years. When we were in China this summer we picked out a small ornament at the Cloisonne factory - it's of two panda's hugging. The top of the tree holds a wooden angel bear that is one of my favorites.



So while I'm at it, here are a few other decorated areas of the house...

10 comments:

Donna & Joe said...

What a cute tree...I love that it's kid friendly and that they can play with the bears. The panda ornament from China looks pretty special.

You're staircase looks so pretty with the garland wrapped about it...very nice touch!

Donna :)

Lisa, Doug & Briana said...

Beautiful tree and decorations!

Pugalicious said...

very pretty!!
And there is that wooden Christmas countdown again on the mantle that I drolled over last year!!!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the tree...
I love bears too..
But I think the best part is the wooden bear angel on top...
That is the cutest...
Have a Great Weekend

cougchick said...

Gorgeous!

Catherine said...

What a fun and adorable tree! I love that the kids get to play with the decorations.

Thanks for participating in the Christmas Tree Challenge. I added your blog to the original post.

Colleen said...

Very very pretty. Happy holidays!

RoLo said...

Very very festive

Doris & Dan said...

It all looks wonderful! A beary nice tree!

Keep smilin!

Steffie B. said...

beautiful tree and love the stairway! GORGEOUS!