Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bullet post (sort of)

Not sure who started the bullet posts but I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

· I’ve been busy calling / visiting daycares. It is really hard to get daycare here as it is subsidized ($7/day) So you have to go thought this process of getting your name on a million lists.
· Naomi is still sick but getting better. I am getting really fed up of the nose wiping!!!
· A HUGE congratulations to Abby’s mom on her referral!! Whoohoo!!

· Naomi is has taken her first steps!
· Naomi loves to climb the stairs – if I forget to put up the gate she is upstairs in a flash!
· Naomi laughs a lot. She kinda sounds like a squeaky toy sometimes – her laugh is hilarious.
· Francis has taught Naomi that farts are very funny.
· Francis also taught her that bad table manners are very funny.
· Every time Naomi takes a sip from her sippy cup she says “Ahhhhhhhh…”

· I dropped my camera and broke the battery door – sigh. Now I have to tape it to keep the batteries from falling out. I’m procrastinating taking it in for repair because I’ll be cameraless for 3 weeks!
· I was at the mall today and heard Christmas music. It made me smile. :o)
· 4 months ‘ till Hawaii! :o)
· 5 months ‘till back to work. :o(
· I can’t get Elmo’s la la la la song outta my head.
· Naomi says “hi” when I get her up from her nap – so cute!!

BUSTED - caught hogging the remote!!!

No drinking and driving Naomi!!

8 comments:

Doris & Dan said...

She is flourishing and just beautiful.

Keep smilin!

Mark & Michelle said...

Fantastic pictures of Naomi!

That's what big brothers are for!!

Abby's Mom said...

Thanks for the congrats Julie :) Naomi is certainly a busy little girl. I love that first photo. Her smile is the best! I can't wait :)

Catherine said...

Love that beautiful smile! Great to hear how well everybody is doing!

Beverly said...

Cute pics and very cute stories.

Beverly

i-Con said...

I ADORE that smile!

Steffie B. said...

She is just darling! Love that round little face!

Elisa, Jarrod, Thomas & Zoe said...

I am totally with you on the nose wiping!!
I can't believe all the progress...it's just fantastic!