Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Progress

Well I finally found a moment to update my blog. Naomi is having some Cheerios so that should buy me a few minutes! It's amazing how quickly the days zip by! I still haven't finished applying for her Canadian citizenship, haven't looked for a daycare, haven't brought her by my office, haven't called to say thank you for the many thoughtful gifts ... etc ...!! What I am doing is enjoying every day with Naomi. She is such a sweet baby and I have so much fun just playing with her, taking her for a walk or to the park.

I can't believe how much she has changed and adapted to her new life in the past 6 weeks. She is starting to fit into some size 12 month clothing now which shows that she has grown and she has been sleeping through the night consistently (whoohoo!!!).




Showing off my pretty dress ...
Enjoying my backyard swing ...
Trying to figure out the snack trap ...

12 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

She is adorable..
Love the dress...
Enjoy every minute ... they grow up so fast..
Kim

Doris & Dan said...

There is time for that later. For now...enjoy your little girl.

Keep smilin!

Abby's Mom said...

Such a sweet heart! I love her dress :)

Janet said...

The days DO fly by, don't they? Enjoy them!

L & J said...

I can certainly see that your little one was worth every second of this loooooong wait! She is simply adoorable.

geminirn said...

YOUR LITTLE ONE IS ADORABLE!!!!!SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY IN HER DRESS!

Jeter Mama said...

I swear, she has the prettiest smile!

kris said...

I was just musing to a friend that I can barely keep up with my life as a SINGLE person, I have no idea how these parents ever find time to blog! thanks for the update, naomi is such a gem!

cougchick said...

complete perfection!

i-Con said...

She's growing so quickly. What a cutie!

Mark & Michelle said...

She is SUPER cute!

sea star said...

Nothing wrong at all with enjoying your girl! Everything else can wait.

She's beautiful and the photos are great!