Tuesday, September 25, 2007

11 months old already!


On Friday, the 21st Naomi turned 11 months old! To mark the occasion, we had her ears pierced. I thought she was going to freak out but she didn't mind one bit! She looks so pretty and girly with the earrings - I am so happy we went for it. I can't believe she's going to be 1 in less than a month!

Naomi and I have been sick with a cold for the past few days so I don't have very many good pictures this week but I did manage to snap this one of Stephan, Francis and Naomi in their Canadians shirts just before the guys left to see the game!

Go Habs Go!!

13 comments:

kris said...

11 months already! WOW. Now give us a shot where we can see those adorable earrings!

Doris & Dan said...

She looks so cute with her little ears are sprakly now.

That pic in the jerseys is to die for!!

Feel better!

Keep smilin!

Abby's Mom said...

She is growing up for sure! Such a sweetie :)

L & J said...

Wow, I can't believe she is already 11 months old!!

Hope you guys feel better soon!

Kathy and Joel said...

Happy 11 months, sweet Naomi!!! So cute in their Habs shirts!!! They ARE going to lose to the Sens, though. ;)

Janet said...

Awww.....look at them all in their Habs shirts. Too bad their team sucks. :-)

PS- GO OILERS!

RoLo said...

Cant wait to see her little earings:)
Hope you are both feeling better soon.

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

OMW she's 11 months already! When they pierced her ears did they do both at the same time or one after the other? I used to do them but then I totally lost my nerve....I couldn't handle one tear out of Naomi I'd be crying right along with her.
Hope you are feeling better soon!

cougchick said...

love the jerseys!

OziMum said...

Your baby is nearly one?!!

Great pic of Daddy and the kids!

Dannye said...

i love her sparkling earrings...what a doll baby!! Hope you guys are feeling all perky soon!!

Lisa and Doug said...

Oh my - she is so cute! Love the earrings! I really wanted to get Briana's ears pierced, but I know she would rip them right out of her ears! I guess I have to wait until she is older!

Happy 11 months!

Catherine said...

11 months already! Great pic of your crew...well, except for the Habs shrits! :o)