Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A box of goodies!

Yesterday I came home to find a lovely little package of happy in my mailbox! I was so excited I ran into the house and ripped it open! Inside the box was an adorable little tiny skirt and a matching top!!! Oooooo ... and the most incredible little glittery sandals had me saying "Shut up" (a la Stacey London). There was also a sweet key chain with Naomi's picture on one side and Francis' on the other (way to make a mother's heart melt). And last but most certainly not least was a cute ladybug journal - which I love because I am a big journal-er. Thank you! Thank you to Michelle and Mark of Waiting for Pumpkin who sent these lovely surprises!! You guys are the best - I am so glad we got to met back in May and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face!!!

















Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

SHUT - UP!! Seriously, aren't these the cutest????

17 comments:

amy said...

Thats the coolest gift..Awesome..Love the shoes

wzgirl said...

I loooooove those sparkling shoes!!

Doris & Dan said...

Those are great! I was looking at that skirt at CP. M & M are super!

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

Those flip flops TOTALLY are TOOO cute!!!

Catherine said...

Too cute!!! Love the sandals! They're gonna look adorable on little Naomi's feet!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

M & M are the best...hold on this all looks very familiar!! :)

Jennifer "Jenny" said...

Adorable! The shoes are the best! I can't wait to see a picture with her wearing them :)

Janet said...

Those shoes are amazing. Really cute!

nikki said...

Shut up! They ARE the cutest little "swip swops" (as Lily would call them!)

It is always so great to receive some "happy" in the mail...great friends you have!

Dannye said...

the whole outfit is the coolest...soooo great how close we grow to people we've never met before!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

TOO CUTE... I am the flipflop queen.. I love them..
Have a great day..
Kim

Mark & Michelle said...

You are MOST welcome!! How fun to shop for little girl things! We have NOT shopped for Pumpkin at all yet!

Now you just have to get to China to get Naomi so you can dress her in all these cute clothes!!

kris said...

SO DANG CUTE ALREADY!!!

LaLa said...

Love it...what an awesome surprise : )

Kathy and Joel said...

How sweet are they???? Mark and Michelle are seriously the BEST PEOPLE!!!! I am so thankful that they are in our lives! Such a sweet outfit. :)

cougchick said...

those shoes are the cutest!

Jewels of My Heart said...

What fun and sweet gifts! I have to say Hannah would LOVE those flip flops!