Thursday, July 19, 2007

6 days to go!

Wow, we are down to 6 days!


Every day Francis crosses off the day on the calendar and then counts how many days until we leave for China! Today he made me laugh when he said; "if we cross off all the days now can we leave right away?". Ahhh ... I wish!!!
Today I spent the day relaxing with my friend Chantal - we treated ourselves to manicures and pedicures! Ahhh I feel like a million bucks. The last time I had a pedicure and manicure was for my wedding - 9 years ago! I just love those massaging chairs! I feel so spoiled - I will not wait another 9 years to go back!

In other news ... we were a bit bummed that we were not able to use our Aeroplan points for our flights to China so we booked a trip for spring break in March! A beach holiday will be lovely at that time and will be something to look forward to!! The location? Oh, you are going to have to guess! Ok, one hint: it's an island ...

11 comments:

Doris & Dan said...

I guessed it right! Shall I spill the beans here????

Tee hee!

Keep smilin!

Mark & Michelle said...

I want to know! I want to know!!!

We also booked a trip with our points as we figured we had enough time to earn them again!!! LOL!!

6 days! I love Francis' rationale!

OziMum said...

I'm guessing Hawaii? And not coz I've been anywhere near there, but I've seen it in movies!!! (very sad, hey?!!)

6 more days. Fantastic! Better than 60 more days!!! You'll be boarding that plane before you know it!!!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Well wherever it is...it looks amazing!

Jarrod's dad just gave us the flight money to go visit them in England!!
So I guess the next break we take will be over in old blighty!

Jennifer "Jenny" said...

Can't wait to watch you go :)

cougchick said...

Bahamas? I think I recognize that resort.

amy said...

Love the pics!

LaLa said...

So excited for you!!! You are sooo close now. Oh, and the vacation looks great....I will come along and help with the kidlets ; )

Lisa and Doug said...

I have 5 days to go! I think my stomach just flipped!

Donna & Joe said...

6 days!!! After this long wait, you can do that standing on your head! ;)

Do you know what day you get Naomi yet?

I can't wait to follow along on your journey.

Donna :)

wzgirl said...

Looks like Hawaii? You guys are getting soooo close!