Friday, June 01, 2007

No news is good news right?

Just a quick update to say that I am hanging in - trying to be patient and to let go of what I cannot control. (This doesn't mean I haven't been glued to RQ and hitting the refresh key enough times to make the F5 key to rub off.) I am really hoping that we will hear more today but I am thinking that it is more likely that we get news Monday.

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for their support through this incredible journey. I consider us really blessed to have the ongoing support of family & friends plus all the wonderful bloggy friends! I know that several friends and family members check my blog regularly for updates even thought they don't comment - I know who you are! Thanks to you "silent" supporters as well!!

16 comments:

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

OMG I was just about to post the exact same thing LOL.
Have RQ open and refresh.... refresh....bang my head on the desk in frustration...refresh..come on where is the news!

Kathy and Joel said...

Thinking about you and Elisa (and Lisa) and hoping that you hear a little something today. :)
Hang on!!

Doris & Dan said...

Refreshing with you!

I am so happy to call you my friend and to share this crazy journey with you.

Refresh!

Keep smilin!

a&mg said...

Ugh, it must be frustrating. I really hope you hear something soon!! I'll be thinking of you!

Lisa and Doug said...

Yes - I am trying desperately not to get "refresh finger"! I hope we hear something today!!!

wzgirl said...

Keepin' an eye on you today & hoping for the very best news!

Dawn and Dale said...

WOW!! How awesome is this??!!

You must be nearly dying by now!!!

I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!

I hope you hear today too!!!

Bless you!!

Matt and Kathy said...

I keep checking too. Although I'm still a few months away. I hope you hear something soon.

Janet said...

Thinking of you.....

L & J said...

RQ had me a little scared yesterday, but I still think your going to make it this time. Thought about you a lot yesterday, knowing you must be pulling your hair out!! I hope you can relax this weekend....Even a little! =)

Steffie B. said...

I keep coming to the blogs that I know are waiting.....hang in there....that's really all you can do! ;) But next week.....we'd better be toasting to your new precious gift!

kris said...

I don't know how you're doing it, but I'm glad you're holding it together so well! Here's to news on Monday, fingers, toes, and my very self, crossed (I'm Catholic after all).

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

I'll be flipping back and forth from your blog to Elisas all day Monday....Shut your PC off for the weekend and go do something fun ;O)!!!!!

C.J. said...

I believe you are just about to get the news of a lifetime. Not much longer now :0)

Mark & Michelle said...

Everything is still crossed that we hear GOOD news SOON!!!!

Catherine said...

Still thinking of you and praying for you! Checking RQ too! It's Monday now....let's hear some news!