Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Who, me??

Thanks to my Blogger bud Doris of 3D's Adoption Journey, I have been nominated for the Thinking Blogger Award! I am so honored I hardly know what to write!
I have been blogging about this journey for over a year now and though it was supposed to be about the adoption, it has been more about my life. My life as a mom, woman, adoptive parent, wife, emoployee, etc. This blog has served as a great tool for me to express myself. It has also been a place where I have gotten to know many other people in the IA community.

I am supposed to nominate 5 blogs. (I am trying to pick some that have not yet been nominated!)

1) Somewhere in China - C.J. Thank you for always keeping me amused. You are a dedicated blogger - I can always count on having 3 or 4 post to read when I get around to my blog hopping! Oh, and you always seem to find the darndest pictures!

2) Awaiting Ava - Melissa, I love reading all about your kids and your wonderful family life. You are a dedicated mother and pet owner - and I just love your wacky sense of humor.

3) To Tess and Back - Julie, I have been following your blog for the longest time!! I read your waiting posts, your referral posts and then all about your trip and now I just love seeing updates on Tess. It's proof to the rest of us that we actually do make it to the end of this loooong journey!

4) Waiting for Briana - Lisa, I love coming by your blog because it is always so happy and upbeat! You have a great positive outlook and great taste too! We are only a few LID days apart - who knows, maye we'll meet up in China!

5) Our Journey to Ava - Lisa, I just love the way you write about your kids in a mushy and personal way. You are an awesome mom and I can't wait for the day I see sweet Ava's face on your blog!


So there are my 5 nominations - now you guys need to nominate 5 people!!

11 comments:

Jennifer "Jenny" said...

http://stores.ebay.com/Baby-bop-a-roo

That is the link for the Paci clip :)

C.J. said...

Awww...thanks for the kudos.

I never miss a post from you either!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

congrats to you on your "award"...you are a great friend and I always love reading your blog.

Lisa and Doug said...

I am so honored! Thank you so much for nominating me! I check you blog all the time too! Love it! I really, really hope we are in China at the same time. Fingers crossed!

Debbie said...

What an honour that you were nominated. Must feel great!!!!

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

L & J said...

Awwww shucks....You are so sweet.
Thank you!! Can I nominate you right back?! =)

tracy said...

You have a great blog and you named 5 more fantastic site!

kris said...

Congrats to you... it was hard only picking 5!

Colleen said...

Hey! Don't think I have your email addy... sorry.

What print are you talking about?

OziMum said...

Congratulations!

Love all the bloggers you've nominated... very worthy - as of course, are you!

A Special Family said...

Oooohhhh Congratulations!!!
Thanks for your kind words.....I just finished the first homestudy appointment :)