Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday

This morning I woke up with a horrible stomach ache - I think it has something to do with all this referral stress. So I took a much needed day to recover. This is where I spent the majority of my day. In the sewing room working on Naomi's 100 wishes quilt - and it's about fricken time!
I'm no where near finished, but at least its a good start!














Yesterday on my lunch hour I gave in to some retail therapy. A white sun suit - very practial for playing in the sand and mud. The sun hat was $4 - I love a bargain ....


























I have also been working hard on Naomi's room lately, I'm not ready for the final reveal, but here's a sneak peek.

Oh yeah, and I also finally finished off those hallway drapes!!!

10 comments:

Doris & Dan said...

"Feel" better!

It all looks great. You totally have to help me sew my quilt.

Keep smilin!

RoLo said...

Hope you are feeling better:( Glad that you had the quilt to keep your mind off not feeling good. The drapes are lovely AND the sneak peak of the room looks FABULOUS.

Dawn and Dale said...

WOW! Beautiful stuff!!

Good job for TRYING to keep busy!! I have no idea how you are surviving this week!!!

Blessings!! Hope you hear soon!!!

Dawn

C.J. said...

Hope that ache goes away VERY soon!

Good for you on getting to that quilt. Mine is back-burnered. I haven't even done a square hit-up for a while ;0)

The room is looking beautious from that little peek.

Nice duds!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Knowing how you are feeling...feeling it as well!

Lisa and Doug said...

It was a tough day today. Glad you were able to keep busy.

Stacy said...

I love the little sun outfit. That is adorable. Retail therapy is the best!

The sneak peek of Naomi's room is exciting. I really like the walls.

Feel Better.

Jennifer "Jenny" said...

Looking Good :)

Jewels of My Heart said...

The quilt will be beautiful. Her room is too sweet.
God's Speed

A Special Family said...

You sure are talented :)