Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF

I'm back. Just in time for referral news! It seems that referrals were mailed from China last night while we were sleeping. There is almost no speculation about what the cut off is this time so we will just have to wait and see (all this waiting is getting old). By Monday or Tuesday we should know if we made it into this batch or not. If we are not in this time we will be for sure in the next batch. It's all good.

An FYI for my family and friends: When we get "The Call" we will find out only some importants facts such as her name, date of birth, the province/orphanage she is in, etc. We will not get pictures or the medical report until a week or so after. The reason for this is that our agency will translate all the information from Mandarin to French before sending it to us. Each agency handles this in their own way.

11 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Our Govt is our Agency. They do a very similar thing (except they don't tranlate into french!!!)I don't think they give us ANY info, over the phone. We have to go into their office and are hand us the referral.

WOW! You are just one weekend away from being seeing your little one!!! I've got everything crossed that your baby is in this batch of referrals!!! Thinking of you!

Mark & Michelle said...

My fingers are crossed!

Doris & Dan said...

I am SO excited! This is so nerve wracking!

Keep smilin!

C.J. said...

Love that picture of nexting on the mailbox!

Keeping everything crossed for you :0)

A Special Family said...

I can't believe how close you are. I am so very very excited for you!!!

tracy said...

Crossing all fingers & toes! You are very close!

Lisa & Jeff said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you make it in this batch!!

Stacy said...

I hope this is your month! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, too!

Lisa and Doug said...

Welcome back! We will both be on pins and needles this weekend! Good luck!

Jennifer "Jenny" said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Ahhh can you believe it!!!
This could be the end of the wait..or we could be waiting another 4 weeks.....!