Thursday, March 22, 2007

Meme, "borrowed" from Awaiting Ava

1. Can you cook? Yup.
2. What was your dream growing up? To become an architect
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing!
4. Favorite place? By the ocean
5. Favorite vegetable? Carrots
6. The last book you read? Rachael's Holiday by Marianne Keyes
7. What zodiac sign are you? Pisces
8. Any Tattoos and / or Piercings? 1 tattoo, ears pierced
9. Worst Habit? Nail biting
10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? Nope.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Mostly optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I would be OK at first but then I would probably freak out because I would need to use the bathroom
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? When I was 17 I found out that I had a pituitary tumor
15. Tell me a weird fact about you: I can't seem to thing of anything weird - maybe that's weird?
16. Do you have any pets? Yes, a lard-butt cat affectionately called Booger
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? yes (sigh)
18. What time is it where you are now? 8:30 p.m.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? definitely scary
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My stomach - I wish it was all toned and flat!
21. What color eyes do you have? Grey-blue
22. Ever been arrested? No
23. Bottle or Draft? Neither
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Hmmm ... probably go on a fantastic trip of a lifetime ... (wink wink)!
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Trident
26. Which is your favourite bar to hang at? McKibbins (aka: The pub)
27. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
28. Favourite thing to do in your spare time? Read.
29. Do you swear a lot? No.
30. What is your favorite swear word? Calisse (it's a French-Canadian thing) or fricken ...
31. Biggest pet peeve? Idiot moron drivers talking on their cell phones!!!!
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Outgoing

9 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Ack!! Somehow I missed adding your blog to my bloglines!!

I just added it so now I won't miss any more posts!!!

Ohhhhh I'm soooo praying you get "in" this month!!!!

Stacy said...

We have several things in common! This was a fun Meme!

tracy said...

That was a fun list to do! I'm going to get my list done soon, but I'm stuck on the wierd fact as well.

C.J. said...

I'll be sure to yell 'fricken' into my cell phone when I drive by ya on the highway ;0) There...does that, at least, cancel each other out?

Enjoyed reading this!

Doris & Dan said...

McKibbins is our stomping ground!!

Keep smilin!

Melissa said...

LOVE your cats name, he-he!

RoLo said...

this was fun reading all about you, I will do one too.

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Yeah Mckibbins gets a mention, our little pub for our girls nights out!

kris said...

Cool way to get to know you a little better! Dying to know about the tatt... : o )