Saturday, March 10, 2007

marshmallow sled

Yesterday after work I had to go on a shopping frenzy to buy a sled for Francis because he broke his, and he was planning to go sledding today. Seeing that it is the end of the winter season, all I could find was the inflatable variety. Luckily it was on sale for about $5 so I figured it was better than nothing so I bought it and took it home. It took Stephan over and hour to blow up with the car pump because it is so huge. Then we noticed that it would NOT fit into my car so he tied it to the ski rack on the roof of my car. (Hence the photo).
When Francis got up he asked about the sled so I told him to go look on the car. He came back with big eyes saying"that thing is huge, daddy must have no air left in him!" (lol!). Well, it certainly made for an interresting drive.

13 comments:

Matt and Kathy said...

HAHA no air left in Daddy! I miss the fun stuff you can do with the snow but I don't miss the cold. These last couple of days, here in Georgia, have been high 60's, low 70's. Just a few more degrees and it would be perfect for me.

Enjoy these last few winter days before it all melts away.

Lisa and Doug said...

Francis is too cute!

Stacy said...

'No air left in him'...how cute!

Looks like a FUN sled!!!

cougchick said...

The only problem with tubes is that you have no control and NO ability to steer. make sure he wears a helmet!!!!! S'posed to be 50 degrees here today. I think I see spring around the corner!!!!

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Wow cool sled, I want one!

Mark & Michelle said...

Looks like that would have been fun!

Catherine said...

What a great comment! Gotta love what kids come up with!

Hope sledding was successful. What fun times!

Steffie B. said...

I bet he had a blast! At least the sled wasn't a fortune! ;)

Dolores and Shawn said...

Very cute. Hope he had fun zooming away.

Dannye said...

Isn't it funny how kids think, yup Daddy blew it up with all the air he had in his lungs, super Daddy to the rescue!! hehehe

That is a great story!!!

Doris & Dan said...

That is SO cool!

Keep smilin!

C.J. said...

That looks like MY kinda snow fun ;0)

tracy said...

Wow, there really is still snow on the ground up there.....shocked. It's so hard to imagine when it's so hot here.