Friday, March 16, 2007

Blah

I feel blah. I can't shake it. It's physical and emotional. It may have something to do with the following:
1) Francis is sick - coughing like a maniac w/fever
2) Time change regarding daylight savings is NOT helping
3) I'm not sleeping (see #1 for reason)
4) When I do sleep I have VERY weird dreams
5) I feel like I'm getting sick (see #1 for reason)
6) I'm bored at work, can focus, mind wandering
7) I can't stop wondering if we are next or not (RQ's projection isn't helping)




8) There is 25cm of snow on it's way - so depressing after the beautiful spring-like weather we've been having

I almost finished one curtain pannel - it's up but with a pinned hem. I can't decide if I like the way it looks or not. I'd go take a picture but I am not in the mood.
Blah.

7 comments:

Cari said...

Feel better soon - thanks for dropping by my blog. Can I link yours to mine? By the way, I'm hoping to visit Montreal soon (maybe in April) - my parents are there. Maybe we can visit!

cari

Anonymous said...

Treat yourself to a spa day(massage and a mani/pedi) and think positive!
Amy ;-)

cougchick said...

Hang in there!

Stacy said...

I never go to RQ. Too depressing.

I hope you feel better.

wzgirl said...

Welll, we are over halfway thru the month - so I suppose that re: #7 - you'll know something soon.

Doris & Dan said...

Hang in there buddy! You will get thru this and it will be amazing when you do.

Keep smilin!

Lisa and Doug said...

I hear ya on that blah! I know the next cut off will be on Nov 2 - I just know it!