Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The letter K

Melissa assigned me the letter K. I need to list 10 things I like/love that start with the letter K.

Kindness - http://www.actsofkindness.org/ One of my favourite websites

Kinder Surprise – great for sharing – mommy eats the chocolate and Francis gets a toy!














Kleenex – can’t live without them! Especially during this looooong wait!













Kellogg’s Raisin Bran – My brekky of choice!

















Kermit the Frog – remember the Muppet Show?










Kodiak boots – a gotta-have for Canadian winters













Kids – Francis and soon Naomi!



















KitKat – yummy!!















Kite – I love going to the park and flying kites with my son











Kindergarten – Francis’ world at the moment







Well, that's 10! Thank God because it was a bit of a struggle! If you want to try, email me and I will assign you a letter. no Z or Q I promise!

13 comments:

A Special Family said...

K-NEAT!

I have been assigned an H by Connie, still trying to put together my 10!!

Melissa said...

cool list!
#1 - that website is very cool
and oh boy did I love me some Kermit.
never heard of Kinder Surprise, must be a Canadian thing ;0)

C.J. said...

Fab list...I've never seen a chunky KitKAt...and me loves the raisin bran too :0)

Colleen said...

Great list. Love Kermie!! (and Kit Kats) Damn...now I want chocolate.

Lee-Anne said...

You did very well!!! I L.O.V.E KITKATS!!! I've tried all of them, partial to the cookie dough and carmel ones - but the original is probably still my fav!

Just read Connie & Melissa's comments - poor chocolate starved US'ians!!! Even Australia has Kinder Surprise and Chunky Kit Kats!!!!

tracy said...

Ohhh, I love Kinder Surprise! My neighbor is Canadian and her family brings them down to our kids when they visit! They are so much fun! Great list!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

he he I was not at all suprised to see Lee-Anne's post! She is a Kit Kat Knut! LOL
Dawn assigned me the letter L so I've been working on that one...gotta find a way to add chocolate in there some how...., I have one idea but I believe it is exclusive to Canada too.

cougchick said...

We L-O-V-E Kinder eggs! We get them every time we go to BC. My kids swim on the BC summer swim association team and we are the only Yanks so we travel to Canada every weekend. We never leave without a kinder egg.
On a different note. Thanks for the tip about the slight SN child. We may have a possibility but it scares me to enter into the unknown of what a slight special need is. My Husband isn't even budging on a perfectly healthy baby, let alone SN. It does give me hope, tho. Thanks again.
LeeAnne

Mark & Michelle said...

I've never seen a peanut kit kat! I will have to keep my eyes open and try that one!

I was assigned W by Connie and have to get on that!!

Steffie B. said...

Good answers.....now I'm hungry for a Kit-Kat! ;)

Stacy said...

I want one of those KitKats! YUM! I have never seen anything like that here.

Jeff and Michelle said...

Very fun! Mmmmm, that kit kat made me hungry, I gotta go find some chocolate.

Michelle

Elisa, Jarrod & Thomas said...

Kool, I love kit kats and kinder eggs.