Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged

Book Tag!
I have been tagged by Doris for this.
Here's what you do:
Find a book near you.Go to page 123 in that book.Write down 6-8 lines from that book.Tag 3 people!


Ok, so here goes.
I am currently reading The Bookseller of Kabul written by Asne Seierstad. My thoughtful husband picked this up for me and thought I'd like it.
Page 123: (it's the end of the chapter so I am writing all from that page)
...to four children, two who diedand two who lived. But she doesn't think of that now. Her tea is cold and she is cold. She hides the almonds under her mattress and wants someone to fetch her wollen shawl.
"Leila," she calls. Laila gets up from the pots.
Ok, so I'm tagging Lisa, Julie W (if you can find the time..) and Lisa.


2 comments:

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Good stuff!

Keep smilin!

Lisa & Jeff said...

I did it! =)