Sunday, January 14, 2007

TAG - better late than never!

A - available or taken: So very taken
B- best friend: Stephan, my hubby
C- cake or pie: Um ... both of course!
D- drink of choice: H2O or Diet 7-up
E-essential item you use everyday: My car!! I couldn’t live without it!
F-favorite color: currently, green but I keep changing my mind!
G-gummy bears or worms:
Ewww… the worms are grooooossssss!! Bears all the way!
H-hometown: St-Bruno, Quebec
I-indulgence: massages, shoes and chocolate!
J-January or February: February
K-kid's names: Francis and soon Naomi
L-life incomplete without: My family, my friends and my cat
M-marriage date: August 22, 1998
N-number of siblings: 1 younger brother, Luke
O-oranges or apples: Apples unless they’re the really sweet juicy oranges
P-phobias or fears: Fear of worms and snakes (I make a pretty awful gardener!)
Q-favorite quote: “do or do not … there is no try” -Yoda
R-reason to smile: It causes less wrinkles than frowning
S-season: Summer!!
T-tag 4 people: Everyone has already BTDT!
U-unknown fact about me: I had a brain tumor removed when I was 17
V-veggie I don't like: Zucchini – it even sounds weird …
W-worst habit: biting my nails
X-xrays: unfortunately, yes
Y-your favorite food: Pasta and seafood
Z-zodiac: Pisces – the fish!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Love all the chocolate gals out there! Kills the weight loss gusto though ;0)

Your unknown fact..glad you're who you are today and all went well with that. Then again, that is one hades of a way to lose weight!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

We have the same indulgences! LOL

Keep smilin!

Colleen said...

I really like the quote!!

tracy said...

I love your indulgences....those are some of my favorites as well!