Monday, January 22, 2007

cupcake anyone??

So my son is getting ready for his 6th birthday and we were told that we could bring in cupcakes for the entire class. So, being the "Martha" that I am, I was looking online for some fun party cupcake ideas when I came across this: http://http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/. A note to the weak or those who recently swore-off sugar as their New Year's resolution: this is dangerous stuff (you've been warned!).

*Picture from Martha Stewart Living website - where else?

12 comments:

RoLo said...

These look delicious:)

Colleen said...

WOW... I am totally impressed! Can you send one my way please??

Debbie & Kirk said...

Ohhhh they just look too yummy to eat. Pretty darn crafty!!

Deb
(5 more sleeps)

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Looks delish and super cute!

Keep smilin!

Connie said...

I think I just gained a pound!


I'd gnaw the wings right off those dudes if they were here.

Melissa said...

I am so sick of the ladybug thing, but those are very cute...

Beckyb said...

Ok "Martha" - I am SO impressed - very cute!! You've inspired me!!

Matt and Kathy said...

Those are adorable!

Mark & Michelle said...

MMMMMM - I will have to investigate...

Dolores and Shawn said...

Those look so yummy. I'll have to check out that site.

nikki said...

Well, I am the anti-Martha, sad to admit. (can you say: disaster in the kitchen?) But those cupcakes were about the cutest edible thing I have ever seen!

tracy said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! Too cute to eat!