Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Xmas Quiz

I "borrowed" this quiz from Dawn and Dale's blog, Journey to Annaliese

1. Are you a re-gifter? Ummmm .... noooooo (wink, wink)

2. What is your favourite Christmas Carol? I saw 3 ships

3. What is your favourite Christmas special? How the Grinch stole Christmas!

4. Do you decorate the outside of your house? Oh yeah!

5. What is your best Christmas memory? hmmmm ... they're all good, but I remember going to church with my grandparents. I'm not very religous, but I loved the candles and the songs and my grandparents knew everyone and they made me feel very special.

6. What is your favourite family tradition? I always read Francis the poem; T'was the night before Christmas .... and we ALWAYS do stockings first thing on Christmas moring ... just like when I was a kid.

7. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? Just about

8. Have you started? Of course!

9. Online shopping or malls? both

10. When do you usually start your shopping? November

11. Do you send out Christmas cards? Yes

12. Favourite thing to do during the season? Spend time with my family

13. How many Christmases will you be having? One big long one!

14. What do you want for Christmas? Scrapbooking software

15. Favourite Christmas recipe? Tourtiere (meat pie) and shortbread

Ok, now it's your turn!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't think I have ever heard of I Saw Three Ships?
Get your shopping done women!!!!

tracy said...

I've never heard of "Saw Three Ships."

I LOVE Christmas Eve....it's better to me than Christmas. I love the singing the candles and the reflection of what Christmas is all about. It seems like it all gets lost and crazy on Christmas day.

Jeff and Michelle said...

I'll have to look up the meatpie, sounds good. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Michelle