Friday, December 15, 2006

'tis the season!

I can’t believe that we are about a week away from Christmas!! I feel like time is speeding by at warp speed! Between the shopping, baking, parties and other events there is barely time to think about the adoption, let alone update my blog! I’m not quite finished my shopping yet *sigh* but I’m ALMOST finished!! Yay!

On Sunday we have a Christmas party with our adoption group. It’s not going to be easy to spend 3 hours with a roomful of adorable Chinese children – especially since last year I thought for sure my daughter would be attending with us this year. I came close to cancelling a few times but luckily some “waiting” friends will be there as well and we will just have to get each other through it! And for sure NEXT YEAR she will be here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I hope she is with you next year....hopefully well BEFORE Christmas!

Connie

Anonymous said...

With the wine and all the munchkins, it will be a great time!

So close!!!

Keep smilin!

Doris

tracy said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Lisa and Doug said...

Hope you have a great time at the party. I know you will have your little girl for the one next year! I believe!