Sunday, December 10, 2006

Secret Pal revealed!


On Friday I received my last gift from my DTC secret pal swap and I found out that all this time my secret pal has been Christine Warner! Thank you Christine for all the great stuff you have been sending me over the past months. I really enjoyed the swaps and I am kind of sad to see them come to an end.

Just look at all the neat stuff she sent this time. A sweet pink butterfly outfit, a scrapbook, some ladybug barettes, a baby Einstein CD, asome pink socks, a book about China, a bookmark with the Chinese character for Wisdom, a paint set, fuzzy panda stickers, a journal, a piggy bank and a Noah's Ark t-shirt from the Columbus zoo!

Thank you secret pal!!







6 comments:

Connie said...

Very sweet! Christine has been awesome about sending a smile :0)

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Those are lovely gifts. What a great SP she has been.

Keep smilin!

Matt and Kathy said...

Looks like a lot of great stuff.

Elise said...

Lots of cool stuff!!!

Lisa and Doug said...

What a great secret pal! Great goodies!

Debbie & Kirk said...

Looks like you had a great secret pal!!!

Isn't it great doing the swaps while waiting. I hope the rest of your time goes real fast

:-)
Deb