Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogger Beta Blah!

I have made a horrible mistake. A week or so ago I made an uninformed choice to switch to Blogger Beta. What was I thinking??? I work for a software company for goodness sake - I know the horrors of beta software!!
What do I hate the most about it? Well, to start, when you sign in it does not remember your login and password. Even if you check the little box that says remember my password. Every time I want to comment on someone's blog I have to sign-in again - often loosing the message that I have posted!! The other thing is that only people who are on Blogger Beta can comment on my blog - everyone else has to comment as anonomous!!
If only I could click my heels 3 times and go back!!!

15 comments:

Johnny said...

If Blogger (the company) would just suddenly switch everyone over, all at once, that would reduce the problem by 50%.

Connie said...

We are all gonna be forced over the edge of the cliff very soon. Hang in there and we'll all be in the same mess ;0)

Matt and Kathy said...

I'm having the same problem. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I have been having the same problems!! arrgg! Hipefully they will work out the bugs...
Lisa

G & G Hadden said...

I'm right there with ya..I also made the mistake and changed...........ugh! Hey, lookie, I can comment today!

tracy said...

Hating blogger beta!

Dawn and Dale said...

Me too but I THINK it's getting easier!! We'll see if it lets me comment to you now.....

Dawn and Dale said...

YEAH!! so far tonight I'm 3 for 3!!! I should go buy a lottery ticket!!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

If you find a way to switch back let me know!!!! Freaking thing!
BAH (HUMBUG) BETABUG!

Melissa said...

beta = yuck!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

I think it might be leveling off and things might go smoother with Beta.

Keep smilin!

Colleen said...

I did it by mistake too. Its soooo annoying!!! Oh well...we'll all be in the same boat soon enough!

Wicked Witch said...

I have been wishing they would invite me, and stil they havent. Maybe I am happy without it.

RoLo said...

I was on my dashboard tonight and it says they have cancelled Beta????

Lee-Anne said...

I changed my yahoo acct to beta, and hate it! So I didn't change my blogger acct. Thank goodness! Heard lots of complaints about it!